Comment Policy: We encourage your comments on The Jessica Diaries and hope you will join the discussion. We moderate each and every comment and we expect a basic level of civility in our comments sections. Disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must. By posting on The Jessica Diaries, you give The Jessica Diaries (Jessica Simien/Simien Media Group LLC) the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, edit and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
– Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
– Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by The Jessica Diaries in its sole discretion.
– Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
– Impersonate another person.
– Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
– Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
The Jessica Diaries reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
– Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
– Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
– Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.